1. Kang, WS.; Azad, MOK.; Lim, YS.; Shim, GN. 2018. Development of a colloidal dispersion method for increased solubilization and encapsulation of active ingredients from purple potato using organic acid and emulsifier. Patent no. 220040088571, Kangwon National University, Korea. Patent No: 10-1946453
2. 조동하, 신명환, Azad MOK, 손지민, 주현석, 아난.Development of extraction technology of bioactive compounds from Kenaf leaves)
3. Park CH.;Kang WS, Lim YS, Azad MOK.2020. Development of functional foods and cosmetics from bora valley potato formulation by hot melt extrusion technology. Patent no 1-1-2020-1154583-14, Kangwon National University, Korea.
4. Youngseok Lim, Azad OK. 2020. Develeopment of processing technology for increasing bioactive compounds in potato. Patent number: 10-2020-0189360. Kangwon National University, Korea.
5. Youngseok Lim, Azad OK. 2020. Improvement of the thermal stability of anthocyanin compounds in biopolymer-mediated extrudate of purple colored potato by hot melt extrusion for the application of food, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics industries. Patent number: 10-2020-0159345. Kangwon National University, Korea.
6. Youngseok Lim, Azad OK. 2020. Development of processing technology to obtain high content of cannabidiol compound from cannabis (hemp). Patent number: 10-2020-0179450. Kangwon National University, Korea.
7. Youngseok Lim, Azad OK. 2020. Method development for cultivating ginseng sprout with enhanced functional component and antioxidant activity. Patent number: 10-2020-0189363. Kangwon National University, Korea.
(Total impact factor: 74.22). [updated: Feb. 22.2021].
29. Azad MOK.; Adnan M.; Lim YS.; 2021. Evaluation of anthocyanin stability in biopolymer mediated extrudate purple potato (Solanum tuberosum cv Bora valley) prepared by hot-melt extrusion. [Submitted: food chemistry]
28. Rahman MH.; Azad MOK*.; Islam MJ.; Rana MS.; Li KH.; Lim YS. 2021. Production of potato (Solanum tuberum L.) seed tuber under LED light irradiation in plant factory. Plant. IF: 2.7. [co first author]
27. Islam, R.; Solaiman, AH.; Kabir, MH.; Arefin SMA.; Azad, MOK.; Siddique MH.; Alsanius B.; Naznin MT. 2021. Evaluation of lettuce growth, yield and economic return viability grown vertically on unutilized building wall in Dhaka city. Frontier in Sustainable Cities.
26. Azad, MOK.; Adnan, M.; Sung, IJ.; Lim, JD.; Baek, JS.; Lim, YS.; Park CH. Development of value-added functional food by fusion of colored potato and buckwheat flour through hot-melt extrusion. Journal of food processing and preservation. 2020. IF: 1.4.
25. Adnan, M.; Oh, KK.; Azad, MOK.; Shin, MH.; Wang, MH.; Cho, DH. Kenaf (Hibiscus cannabinus L.) Leaves and Seed as a Potential Source of the Bioactive Compounds: Effects of Various Extraction Solvents on Biological Properties. Life. 2020. IF: 2.2
24. Azad, MOK; Choi, HS; Rahman, MH; Lim, YS. Cooking Methods Alter Bioaccessibility of the Bioactive Compounds in Purple Potato (Solanum tuberosum L. var. Bora Valley). J. Agriculture, Life and Environmental Sciences. 2020.
23. Islam, J; Choi, SP; Azad, MOK; Kim, JW, Lim, YS. Evaluation of Tuber Yield and Marketable Quality of Newly Developed Thirty‐Two Potato Varieties Grown in Three Different Ecological Zones in South Korea. Agriculture. 2020. IF: 2.0
22. Azad, MOK; Park, BS; Adnan, M; Germ, M; Kreft,I;Woo, SH; Park, CH. Silicon biostimulant enhances the growth characteristics and fortifies the bioactive compounds in common and Tartary buckwheat plant. J.Crop Science and Biotechnology. Springer. 2020.
21. Adnan, M.; Nazim Uddin Chy, M.; Mostafa Kamal, A.; Azad, M.O.K.; Paul, A.; Uddin, S.B.; B. Faruque, M.O.; Park, C.H.; Cho, D.H.Comparative study of Piper sylvaticum Leaves and stems for anxiolytic and antioxidant properties through invivo, invitro, and insilico approaches. Biomedicine.2020. IF: 4.7
20. Adnan, M.; Nazim Uddin Chy, M.; Mostafa Kamal, A.; Azad, M.O.K.; Uddin, S.B.; Faruque, M.O.; Park, C.H.; Cho, D.H. Unveiling pharmacological responses and potential targets insights of identified active constituents of Cuscuta reflexa leaves through In vivo and insilico approaches. Pharmaceuticals.2020. IF: 4.28
19. Adnan, M; Azad, M.O.K.; Alle, M.; Kandasamy, S.; Xiaowen, H.; Wang, MH.; Cho, DH.; Cho, DH. Simple and cleaner system of silver nanoparticles synthesis using Kenaf seed and unveiling their anticancer and antimicrobial potentials. Nanotechnology. 2020. IF: 3.99.
18. Adnan, M; Azad, M.O.K.; Ju, HS.; Son, JM.; Park, CH.; Shin, MW.; Alle, M.; Cho, DH. Development of biopolymer‑mediated nanocomposites using hot‑melt extrusion to enhance the bio‑accessibility and antioxidant capacity of kenaf seed flour. 2019. Applied Nanoscience. IF. 3.2
17. Azad, M.O.K.; Park, CH.; Lim, JD; Lim, YS. The evaluation of growth performance, photosynthetic capacity, and primary and secondary metabolite content of leaf lettuce grown under limited irradiation of blue and red led light in an urban plant factory. 2020. Agriculture. IF: 2.0
16. Azad, M.O.K.; Park, CH.; Cho, DH. Bio-fortification of Angelica gigas Nakai nanopowder using biopolymers by hot-melt extrusion to enhance the bioaccessibility and functionality of nutraceutical compounds. 2019. Pharmaceuticals. IF: 4.28
15. Azad, M.O.K.; Jeong, DI.; Adnan, M.; Naznin, MT.; Salitxy T.; Heo, JW.; Park, BJ.; Park, CH.; Shin, MH.; Cho, DH. Effect of different processing methods on the phenolic profile and antioxidant capacity of broomcorn millet (Panicum miliaceum) flour. 2019. Foods. IF: 4.0
14. Azad M.O.K, Kim W.W. Jin C.W., Kang, W.S., Park C.H. and Cho, D.H. Development of polymer mediated soybean nanocomposite by hot-melt extrusion to improve the functionality and antioxidant properties. Foods. IF: 4.0
13. Arefin, AMA.; Zeba, N.; Solaiman, AH.; Naznin, MT.; Azad, MOK.; Tabassum, M.; Park, CH.2019. Evaluation of Compatibility, Growth Characteristics, and Yield of Tomato Grafted on Potato (‘Pomato’). Horticulturae. 2019. IF: 2.3.
12. Naznin, M.T.; Lefsrud, M.; Gravel, V.; Azad, M.O.K. Blue light added with red LEDs enhance growth characteristics, pigments content, and antioxidant capacity in lettuce, spinach, kale, basil, and sweet pepper in a controlled environment. 2019. Plants. 8, 93. IF: 2.76
11. Naznin, M.T.; Lefsrud, M.; Azad, M.O.K; Park, CH. Effect of Different Combinations of Red and Blue LED Light on Growth Characteristics and Pigment Content of In Vitro Tomato Plantlets.2019. Agriculture. IF: 2.0
10. Adnan, M.; Nazim Uddin Chy, M.; Mostafa Kamal, A.; Azad, M.O.K.; Paul, A.; Uddin, S.B.; Barlow, J.W.; Faruque, M.O.; Park, C.H.; Cho, D.H. Investigation of the biological activities and characterization of bioactive constituents of Ophiorrhiza rugosa var. prostrata (D.Don) & Mondal leaves through in vivo, in vitro, and insilico approaches. 2019. Molecules. 24, 1367. IF: 3.26
9. Azad M.O.K, Kim W.W. Park C.H. and Cho, D.H. Effect of artificial LED light and far-infrared irradiation on the phenolic compound, isoflavones and antioxidant capacity in soybean (Glycine max L.) sprout. 2018. Foods. IF: 4.0
8. Azad, M.O.K.; Piao, J.P.; Park, C.H.; Cho, D.H. Far infrared irradiation enhances nutraceutical compounds and antioxidant properties in Angelica gigas nakai powder. Antioxidant. 2018. IF: 5.0
7. Koo J.S., Lee, S.Y., Nam S., Azad M.O.K., Kim M., Kim K., Chae B.J., Kang W.S., and Cho H.J. Preparation of cupric sulfate-based self-emulsifiable nanocomposites and their application to the photo thermal therapy of colon adenocarcinoma. 2018. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 503. 2471-2477. IF: 2.98
6. Koo J.S., Lee, S.Y., Nam S., Azad M.O.K., Kim M., Kim K., Chae B.J., Kang W.S., and Cho H.J. Development of iron (II) sulfate nanoparticles produced by hot-melt extrusion and their therapeutic potentials for colon cancer. 2018. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. IF: 4.84
5. Azad M.O.K., Cho H.J., Park CH., and Kang W.S. Anthocyanin stability in surfactant formulation from extrudate purple potato (Solanum tuberosum L.). 2018. J. Food Processing and Technology. 9:9.
4. Azad M.O.K., Cho H.J., Go E.J., Lim, J.D., Park CH., and Kang W.S. Fabrication of nano-composites from the radix of Angelica gigas Nakai by hot melt extrusion mediated polymer matrix. 2018. Korean J. Medicinal Crop Sci. 26(5): 417 – 429.
3. Azad M.O.K., Cho H.J., Go E.J., Lim, J.D., Park CH., and Kang W.S. Enhancement of solubility and nanonization of phenolic compound in extrudate from Angelica gigas Nakai by hot melt extrusion using surfactant. 2018. Korean J. Medicinal Crop Science. 26(4), 1 – 11.
2. Kwon, K.S., Azad M.O.K, Hwang JM. Mulching methods and removing dates of mulch affects growth and post-harvest quality of garlic (Allium sativum L.) cv. Uiseong. 2011. Korean Journal of Horticultural Science and Technology. 29 (4), 293-297. IF: 0.589
1. Azad, M.O.K., I.J. Chun, J.H. Jeong, S.T. Kwon and J.M. Hwang. The response of the growth characteristics and phytochemical contents of baby pepper plants (Capsicum annuum L.) with supplemental LED light in the glasshouse. 2011. Journal of Bio- Environment Control. 20(3), 182-188.